Portable Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming Speaker
The PULSE FLEX 2i makes portable high-fidelity possible with its innovative driver design and compatibility with today’s leading lossless music streaming services.
The PULSE FLEX 2i is a versatile, high-res Bluetooth speaker that delivers true wireless portability and the best in audio performance. Place two in any room, pair them together for stereo sound, or even take one with you to the park. It’s our smallest speaker that lets you enjoy streaming great-sounding music in every corner of your home.
- Ultra-compact speaker that delivers crystal-clear, size-defying sound.
- Digital amplifier and custom-tuned drivers energize your music with deep, detailed bass and no distortion.
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows & Mac OS X desktops.
- Place one in any or every corner of your home and watch it disappear into your home décor.
- Group two PULSE FLEX 2i’s with the PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i or POWERNODE 2i (with HDMI) and create a wireless surround sound system with dedicated rear channels.
- Attach the optional rechargeable FLEX battery pack and take your music wherever you go with Bluetooth.
- Works with Bluesound RC1 Remote Controller
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
Supported File Formats
MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
Hi-Res formats – FLAC, MQA, WAV, AIFF
Native Sampling Rates
32 – 192 kHz
16 – 24
Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20kHz
THD+N – 0.030%
25 watts total system power at 0.030% THD
1 x 4″ (102mm), Woofer
1 x 1″ 25mm, Tweeter
Supported Operating Systems
Plays music from network shares on the following desktop operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, Vista 7-10, Apple Macintosh 7-10
Supported Cloud Services
Voice Control Integrations
Amazon Alexa Skills; Actions on Google
Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
Ethernet RJ45, 100BaseT
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac, dual-band)
1 x Type-A port for connection to USB memory sticks (Fat32 or NTFS formatted) and supported peripherals
1 x Type-B (mini) for product servicing
Combo – Toslink/3.5mm
Headphone output – 3.5 Stereo
Bluetooth with support for aptX® HD
Universal bi-pin AC Cord input (100 – 240AC)
Mobile Operating System
BluOS – Free Android and iOS App Available Online at Google Play and Apple App Store
Simple top-panel button controls.
IR Sensor built in – Front panel
There are no reviews yet.