Outside Sales Professional
SEEKING EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL business developer FOR home TECHNOLOGY FIRM
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with proven sales expertise to discover, promote, sell, and secure new high-end home technology business to our company. By discovering, presenting and understanding customer needs, you will present and sell solutions that create new contracted clients. The successful candidate will be broadly supported from our award-winning design/engineering and production staff, enabling you to establish new, productive accounts. Your duties will focus on developing new opportunities, including event outreach, developing relationships with interior designers, architects, and related new business generators.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Have “Hunter” like qualities to establish and maintain new customers and grow existing customer base.
- Your time will be split with 70% outside sales and 30% in office.
- Close complex sales with one to several decision makers in place.
- Promote products and services to ensure sales and revenue generation.
- Greet clients and qualify the requirements and needs of the client.
- Have and maintain product knowledge and a solid understanding of available inventory.
- Up sell products and services in a high end environment.
- Negotiate prices when required.
- Conduct follow up calls with client referrers and all prospects.
- At least 3 years in luxury Retail and/or Project Sales or related position experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and valid BC drivers license (essential).
- Established relationships in Consumer A/V electronics or related custom install industries.
- Effective listening and writing skills, excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Effective professional sales presentation skills.
- Self-motivation, with excellent time management following from a strong work ethic.
- Well-developed people skills.
- Ability to diligently utilize company processes and procedures for all administrative functions.
- Sound judgment, positive mental attitude.
- Effective knowledge of the use of computers from remote locations.
- Demonstrated pattern of success with individual client-based sales career.
- Strategic sales planning skills.
- High personal integrity in work and social interactions.
Commercial Electronics is a mid-sized, 58 year-old electronics system sales, design and integration project company headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with 5 main divisions.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org